Sunday, July 24, 2011

introduction

HELLO EVERYONE!!! My name is Timothy Adams and I am reaching out to you all from Fairton, NJ, where I am currently being confined for a conviction of drug conspiracy. I am the author of a newly entitled book ''TRUE STORY'' which I have written over the last 3 years and have finally published and began to distribute on eBook. 
      In my book I will take you on the journey of my life, which started from Brooklyn, New York, to the southern comfort of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Well atleast that's what I thought.  In 1995 I was wrongfully convicted of a drug conspiracy.  This is where the real story begins. The story of a young boy from Brooklyn who was put to a test and though he faced many of bumps and obstacles in the road, grew to become a man of patience, perseverance, and intelligence. My story is a story of hope and faith. A story where you will see that trusting in GOD, being optimisitic, and never quitting or giving up will always win out through any situation.
      Currently I am still fighting my case, so the content was limited. However, it will open your eyes to America's judicial system and how it works.  Right and wrong. I ask that you all pray for me, in hopes that with the passing of new laws that I regain my freedom soon. Thank you all for taking time to read. GOD BLESS!!! Timothy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment