Sunday, August 7, 2011

Attention: DONATIONS NEEDED FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE!!

Attention: DONATIONS NEEDED FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE!!

I would like to bring your attention to the matter of Timothy Adams ( 6:94-cr-302-3.

The United States Attorney in this case allowed my former counsel, Charles Alexander, to submit two fraudulent affidavits to the court. I posses clear and convincing evidence to dispute the validity of the affidavits submitted fraudulently to the court.

The United States Attorney for the middle District of North Carolina relied on these fraudulent documents and submitted them them to court in support of an erroneous position. Furthermore, the office of the United States Attorney for the Middle District of North Carolina could have easily accessed the information that clearly demonstrated the affidavit submitted by Alexander not once but twice was a fraud upon the court.

I believe that the attorney constructed these fraudulent affidavits, the United States Attorney for the Middle District of North Carolina accepted these documents because I am African American. I believe that authorities in this area do not hesitate to violate the rights of African Americans (or) any other poor persons because they feel as if the offended party has little recourse to correct this situation as my case clearly demonstrates. I have fought for my rights for 16 half years with little avail and hired numerous attorney only to be robbed out of my money.

The failure of the United States Attorney for the Middle District of North Carolina to perform professional diligence in ensuring the information delivered to the court was accurate has cause a very long delay in allowing me an opportunity to be properly heard in the Middle District of North Carolina. I have submitted numerous motions to this court. my most important assertion "Fraud Upon the Court" has not been addressed by the court.

Besides the damage done to my own life as a result of this act, allowing a fraud upon the court is a very serious ethical issue as it serves to undermine our legal system as whole.

I need your help in exposing the District court judge who allowed this to accrue without addressing these very serious allegations.

I am posting blog's daily and seeking donations to be my towards my defense. I am seeking to hire a law firm who would represent me and would seek justice.

We need to send a message to those attorneys and judges. Those who tampers with the administration of justice in the manner indisputably shown here involves far more than an injury to a simple litigant. It is wrong against the institution set up to protect and safeguard institutions in which Fraud cannot be complacently be tolerated consistently with the good order of society. Thus, the improper influence exerted by the attorney's fraudulent affidavit drove a stake through the heart of the court's integrity, and the court's failure to correct such a grave error directly questions its ability to function impartially.

Since the court has not acknowledged, or even ruled, on whether Mr. Adams trial attorney's affidavit constituted fraud upon the court, Mr. Adams need the public's help and donations to hire a law firm.

As soon as Mr. Adams locate a law firm, he will seek donations to be delivered to the firm.
If the public has any questions regarding to this subject, feel free to leave a comment.
Thank you.

Timothy Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment