Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The letter!!!!


Dear Law students: I received a letter today dated July 19, 2011 postmarked July 27, 2011 from the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR). In their response, they stated that it is, however, the policy of this office to refrain from investigating issues or allegations that could have been or still may be addressed in the course of litigation, unless a court has made a specific finding of misconduct by a GOJ attorney or law enforcement agents or there are present other extraordinary circumstances. Based on our review of your correspondence, we have determined that your allegations falls into this category, there is no evidence that the court has made a finding of misconduct, and there are no other extraordinary circumstances presents.law students, respectfully, I submitted clear and convincing proof that the United States Attorney's office submitted two fraudulent affidavits opposing Mr. Adams' 2255 motion, which are material to the out come of his proceedings. I submitted clear and convincing evidence that the affidavits submitted were false and misleading and material. I submitted clear proof that I filed complaints to the United States Attorneys office and the complaints were not answered. I filed complaints to the (OPR), the inspector General office, and the Attorney Generals office in over a ten year span and received no response. I even filed over five (5) Independent Actions to the District Court for Fraud upon the court to set aside the 2255 judgment . Each time the District Court never addressed whether the affidavit's submitted by the United States attorney's office were in fact fraud. Instead, my claims were simply denied under the wrong standard, each time in the District court and the court of appeals. This was my reasons for filing the complaints because this questions the district court's ability to function impartially. If the district court does not address this issue then who addresses it? For the (OPR) to say that the court has made no specific findings of misconduct by a DOJ Attorney does mean that my claims of fraud upon the court were never addressed. I filed a reply back to their office. I am seeking help from any of you law students who practice law pro bono. I have clear and convincing evidence of fraud upon the court and my case warrants the public's attention. If there's ant one who can help , please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings pray God release you asap a wrong has been done and God will prevail its been a long many years stay strong because your daughter is waiting for you

    ReplyDelete