Saturday, August 6, 2011

" FREE YOURSELF FROM THE CAGE OF IGNORANCE"

" FREE YOURSELF FROM  THE CAGE OF IGNORANCE"

I'm sure you all have heard of Timothy Adams by now. He's in prison like some of our brilliant brothers and sisters-white, brown and black because we got involved in that which say's 'I'm not going to submit to the system." In prison, the law library is equipped with the type of books that will enable us here in prison to grow. You may say to yourself, "well I cant read. I wasn't good at reading in school," but i have an answer for that. A non-reading, non-intellectual people is as ugly in their development as a clot is in its development. A clot has potential for life, but it is very ugly because it must stay in the womb until it evolves and develops into something of beauty. so don't ever say that you can't do anything. The word "cant "is not in the language of anyone who can read and write. when you use drugs, you get high and stupid, and then you do stupid things and then you have to go back and do some more. But if you keep getting more knowledge, then every round keeps getting higher and higher until you almost have the wings. And if you take a book and open it up, its like wings. the more you try to study to improve yourself, then you must also improve your relationships with the world.
CONGRATULATIONS TO: "Amanda Hocking," author of several adult paranormal books. This young lady fulfilled her goals in life and is now a star of self-publishing. She quotes " I can't really say that I would have been more successful if I'd gone with a traditional publisher, but I know this is working for me.' God bless you Amanda for your success and I wish you all the best.

CONGRATULATIONS TO: "Jeanniene Brown," agent and editor of self-publishing of "True Story".....you made it possible and believed that you can get the job done and get my story out there to the world. I can never thank you more than enough. I love you and God bless you!

Timothy Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment