Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I would like to introduce my cause to you!!!!

Are there any law students who take on pro bono cases?  I would like to introduce myself. My name is Timothy Adams and I am serving a life sentence for a hearsay Conspiracy drug case. I am in need of any law students who are interested in challenging fraud perpetrated by an attorney in my case during my habeas 2255 proceedings. Pro se litigants are not giving any liberal construction in the 4th Circuit court of appeals. I say this because I have filed over (5) Independent actions for fraud upon the court and at no time did the district Judge address whether the affidavit submitted during my 2255 proceedings constitutes fraud upon the court under the Hazel- Atlas doctrine under Rule 60(b) saving clause. The question was never addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment